- Retirement Calculator: How much will I need to save for retirement?
- 401K Calculator: What may my 401k or TSP be worth?
- Retirement Income Calculator: How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Investing Calculator: What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Life Insurance Calculator: How much Life insurance will I need?
- Ira-Options Calculator: How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- College Calculator: How much will I need to save for college?
Whether you are launching a new career, getting married, or buying a new home, a little planning goes a long way. Schedule an appointment with our CFS financial consultant to discuss your goals and get some sound advice.
Don’t let best laid plans go astray because of unexpected circumstances. Sit down with our CFS financial consultant for guidance in managing a job change, caring for aging parents, or saving for retirement.
Planning a strategy in advance, to receive or leave an inheritance, can greatly decrease your liabilities at the time of transfer.
We can help you:
- Begin saving for retirement
- Plan for college
- Leave a legacy
- Support a cause
- Draw retirement income
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.