JOB TITLE: Full Time Teller
The Full Time Float Teller will perform a variety of duties and responsibilities related to the delivery of transaction services to members. Cross-sell credit union products and services. Up to 40 hours per week including Saturdays. Floating Tellers will travel between 3 office locations in Springfield, West Springfield, and Hadley. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receive shares and loan payments.
- Handle withdrawals.
- Sell money orders and travelers checks to members.
- Handle mail transactions.
- Mail receipts.
- Account for all monies.
- Handle miscellaneous cash transactions.
- Balance cash drawer and make settlement of day’s activities.
- Answer members’ inquiries or refer questions to appropriate department.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Maintain office stock supply.
- General typing, filing, computer input and other miscellaneous duties.
- Develop a working knowledge of the credit union’s data processing usage.
- Develop an understanding of credit union policies, by-laws, and operational procedures.
- May be responsible for additional duties to support Member Services.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
- Travel between branches and main office as needed for training and other duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Attention to detail and accurate
Ability to follow verbal and written directions
Basic Math and English skills
Cooperative and willing to assist others
Good communication skills
Hours of Operation:
All offices have drive-thru services beginning at 7:30am Monday–Friday. Qualified candidates must have the ability to travel and report to the necessary office prior to opening. Lobby hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Wednesday, Friday with Thursday from 9am-6pm. All offices are open from 9am-1pm on Saturday.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Interested candidates may mail their resume to Tony Sanches, AVP Retail Operations 145 Industry Avenue Springfield, MA 01104 , email their resume to email@example.com or fax their resume to 413-737-7635
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assign to this job. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. Arrha Credit Union maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employment is not for any specific time and may be terminated at will, without notice, at any time with or without cause. Employees may also resign at any time.