Arrha CEO Michael Ostrowski and Arrha Chairman Todd Cieplinski met with Senator Elizabeth Warren at the CUNA Government Affairs Conference in Washington, D.C. The Government Affairs Conference unites thousands of credit union leaders for the biggest credit union advocacy event. CUNA GAC brings together advocates on behalf of America's credit unions and their more than 100 million members. CUs will represent all 50 states at the GAC Hill Hikes, meet face-to-face with representatives about important issues and show them the positive impact we make on their constituents' financial lives.
CUNA GAC unites the largest group of credit union advocates to:
- Engage with legislators and regulators on key issues
- Hear from world-class business and political speakers
- Discuss industry challenges and opportunities
- Network with progressive credit union leaders
- Learn about the latest tools and technology to improve member service
Senator Warren was kind enough to spend some time and snap a picture with Arrha Credit Union's CEO and Chairman. Thanks for sporting the Arrha color's Senator Warren!