Little or No Credit? Get Your First Car in No Time!
What Arrha Credit Union Can Do For You
Make your first 12 monthly payments on time and you may qualify to refinance your vehicle to a lower rate and payment if you have earned a better credit score.
If you need help finding your vehicle, we can help with that too. With our online auto buyer tools and our dealer network (CUDL) we can help you build your vehicle and locate the dealership that carries it!
About Arrha Credit Union
Arrha Credit Union offers you affordable loan choices to help you get the things you need most. Once you decide to borrow, we can provide you with a fast and easy loan. Our purpose is to help you finance your dreams with low rates and smart loan choices.
For over 84 years Arrha Credit Union has been lending in our communities, helping members reach their financial goals. You may require a broad scope of financial products. We have the product you need so that your financial goals will be met.
- 120% Financing for Credit Tiers 1 & 2, 100% Financing for Tiers 3 & 4, 80% Financing for Tier 5. Value based off of current NADA guide.
- Must be at least 18 years of age – No age limit.
- Max loan amount of $18,000 - qualified cosigner may be required based off of loan amount or other criteria.
- Qualified cosigner required for no score applicants.
- Minimum of 10% down payment required from sales price.
- Minimum of 1 year employment history.
- Must have no credit or limited credit experience with no derogatory history – exceptions may be made on medical payment collections.
- No previous auto loan, however refinance acceptable if purchased within last 6 months.
- Make your first 12 monthly payments on time and you may qualify to refinance to a lower rate.
- We can help find your vehicle with online auto buyer tools and our dealer network (CUDL).
- All apps require VSI. Cost is $65 for tier 1 and 2, $130 for all others.
- Initial savings deposit of $25.00 required for all non-members.
- Subtract .125% from rate for automatic payment from an Arrha Credit Union account.
- Loan maturity cannot exceed 13 years beyond model year. Contact CU for exceptions.
- Applicant must be eligible for membership (Live or work in Hampden, Hampshire, or Franklin Counties in Massachusetts)